Monday, July 16, 2012

Aspen: A Town closing to Heaven

Vedio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEKWlxcDzl8&feature=youtu.be and  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCMYdrtyk34&feature=youtu.be
       Aspen: A Town closing to Heaven
Aspen

         In Friday, I went camping with Adam, who is my best American friend. After five hours driving, we arrived in campground . When we got there, it's vey dark . Adam introduced his friends to me. I was excited and unbelieveable that so many Americans were here, where is surrounded by mountains and forest. In Americans' word : it's a perfect place to get close to nature. After that, Adam told me to take out of tent and fix it, because we would go sleep in  tent. In fact, it's the first time to sleep in tent for me, so I was a little scared and  nervous.
           The next morning, I wake up to people talking.When I came out from the tent, Adam told me a bear appeared in this area where is not far. Iwas so curious and asked them where the bear, They all laughed andsurprised. At this time, Jane, who is a nurse, called us to eat breakfast. Eggs, bacon, tortillas and blueberry plain, which make me stuffed. After that, we went to Aspen town, where is all surrounded  by mountains. As Jane said"it look like a Swiss village", it's so beautiful and the weather is so nice and comfortable. We visited many stores and main market in the street. On the way to the lake, I was shocked and attracted by the scenery that lies in road sides.
      when we arrived the lake, suddenly, it began to rain. we took out of our fishing rod, At that time, I was so excited and rush to lake, and i can't describe that feeling: so free, so relax, so relieved, and so clean in my heart like the lake. I really hope to stay here forever. We just went fishing about one hour before the rain pour. Actually, we didn't want to go, but it's close to  dark, so we decided to leave. I was so reluctant to farewell to here.
      At the night of the last day, We walked together to the creek and bridge, We found that I have gotten into them slowly, including the culture, food , and English. As for me, it's a good choice  for me to practice english,  but most important, I can get into American culture. I thank to Adam and his friends, who make me find a feeling of home that blow off my loneliness.



4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a really nice time! Did you enjoy sleeping in the tent?

    This is a good review of what you did for the weekend, but if you are reviewing mountain towns (like Aspen), I want you to focus more on what other people can see and do if they go visit. If a reader is reading your blog, he/she should learn lots of new information about the town (Where to go, what to do, how to get there, etc.)

    Do you understand what I mean?

    83/100

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thang you for reading and giving comments.Yes, it's the first time to go camping,and i never did it in china, so it's a nice experience. Next time, I will focus on that information more.

      Delete
  2. Also, I liked your videos. For your next video, try to talk to the camera like you are "showing" your readers the place! Ok?

    ReplyDelete