Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Best Friend

       Yesterday night, I  was boring and annoyed. Suddenly I remembered my best friend, and his name is jin long, who has worked in a bank for a year. I called him, and every time I heard his voice, I would be delighted very much. He told me" work is not easy, and it exceeded our imagination" ,we talked a lot about past time during we were at university.It's unforgetable for us, because we became friends when we were at campus.
       I  met him about five years ago, when we just entered into university.In fact, we weren't the same class, but we often had class in a classroom,which gave us a chance that we knew each other. He give me a good impression,and he has integrity, optimism, enthusiasm, which are good characteristics as a friend. In addition,
he has passion for his life, and no matter how difficult it is, he would face it bravely.We often studied together in the library, and his English is better than me. so he often help me to improve English. Besides, he made friends with Adam, who is from America, taught the history of American in our university. It's clear to remind one time when he introduced me to Adam, I was too shy and nervous to be speechless, which is a embrassing thing for me. Actually there are many fun for us, which played an important role in my university time. At the time, we often talked about our future when we walked to seaside, where it need one hour to get. now, I don't know how I can walk one hour , perhaps, the beautiful seaside that is waiting for me attracted  me, but most important reason is I  found  the time is so fast when we are together.
       Although we knew each other just a short time, It's the treasue for my whole life.  Now. I often ask him some methods to learn English, and  I have been thinking why the person is me not him, who came to America. sometime I want to exchange with him,and I can work in a bank instead of  studying all days,but it just an idea that can't work. I also feel he will be better than me if this chance belongs to him, but the truth has existed, as he said" It's hard to change the environment, you should adapt to it and change yourself"

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! This is a great essay to your friend. Have you shown him this? :)

    ReplyDelete