Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cleverbot VS Me


Hello.
My name is Cleverbot, what is yours?


YOU Can call me Zhen

YES
How old are you.
Fourteen.
So young?
How old are you?
25.
I see. I am 19 years old.


Are you a student?
Yes.
Where is your school ?
Nowhere.
Have you been to china?
Yes I have.



When?


Since 30 minutes ago.


Really?


Yes.

Do you like it ?


Yes, night.


Where do you live?


earth

Me too
Coincidence?
Maybe.
If you are a female, would you like to date?
Perfect, where will we can date?
Anywhere you like.
Okay. At which street?
University Blvd.
Yes, a university is a school.
Yes, university of Denver.
So you live in Denver?

Yes, where do you live.


Canada.

Great place.
Not so much. Everyone keeps trying to kill me. Just because I'm one of the 'bad guys'
Really?
Yes, really.

2 comments:

  1. What did you think of your conversation?

    Would you ever talk to Cleverbot again?

    ReplyDelete