Sunday, July 8, 2012

Movie theaters in Denver

United Artist Theatre
SOON
     Yesterday, I went to United Artist Theaters again, Actually,  I have been here for many times, and I remember the first movie that I saw is 3d journey 2. The room inside is very huge, absolutely the biggest is IMAX, where I saw the TITANIC. The effect of film is pretty good.I always sit the middle of  seat place, where I can enjoy more.In fact, at the beginning, the main goal for me is not entertainment, I just want to practice my listening. But with the time going, I felt in love with America movies. I often came here and saw some newest movies in US. Every time , I not only saw the exciting films, but also scan the details about coming soon. SO for people who want  to experience it, it's a place where you have to go in Denver.
     There is another theatre in cherry creek mall. Comparing the United Artist theatre, this theatre is not luxury like the former. It's not big inside, either. But  the ticket here is a little cheaper, which is fit for students. In addition, the type of film is different from United Artist,  and if you can't find films that you are eager to see in other theaters, you can have a try come here. Last time, I came here to see a action movie safe, which is acted by Jason statham, but I didn't find it  in United Artist theater. Most important, because it lies in cherry creek mall, so when you go shopping, you also can have a spiritual enjoyment. Maybe next time, after you go shopping with your family, you will say to your father: can we have a visual enjoyment?

2 comments:

  1. This was interesting. You gave me some nice details about your own experiences in the theater but you didn't really "review" them very much.

    Your readers want to know basic information about these places, not just how you feel about them. For example, how much do tickets cost? What times of day can you go there? How do the seats compare? What about concession food?

    Focus on giving your reader a clear understanding about that theater and all that they need to know to decide which is the right theater to visit.

    75/100

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks your analyse and methods, I need work on some details.

      Delete