Sunday, August 5, 2012

Denver review: Chili's Grill & Bar

       Friday evening,  I went to chili's restaurant with Adam. It's unexpected that so many Americans were eating here. We waited ten minutes before we got a table, when we sat , I observed this restaurant carefully, although it's not big  inside, it had a good atmosphere  to have a dinner.When the waiter came, I hestitated  what I  should choose, because there are too many dishes and most of them are new for me. This time, Adam  gave me some advice and I ordered a steak finally . When I  tasted it, I feel the American dishes are pretty good as well.
      During the dinner,  I talked with Adam  as usual, I asked his work and camping, he also asked me my English, and he brought some DVD , which are famous Amerian movies. In fact,  I am thankful for Aadm, because he helped me to practice English, besides, he introduced many places and culture in America. Althouhg it's  very short that we met each time. it's so interesting and excited. Every time, I feel  the time is so fast when we are together. Tonight,  when  it's close to 8:30. I  am reluctant to say bye to Adam.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure to keep your focus on the review of the place. You have given hardly any information about the restaurant. This reads more like a journal entry about your experiences with your new friends.
    65/100

    ReplyDelete